We see a variety of Infiniti lemon law cases due to different defects, each stemming from various manufacturer faults that have resulted in consumers seeking compensation. Common Infiniti defects include:
- Engine problems (Engine failure, engine vibrations, engine overheating, etc.)
- Brake issues (Premature tire or brake wear)
- Transmission malfunctions (trouble shifting, jerkiness, vehicle stuck in reverse, etc.)
- Warning lights activated (check engine light, air bag warning light, etc.)
- Pump seal or master cylinder fail
- Steering alignment issues
Of course, your Infiniti lemon law case isn’t just limited to these defects. Check with your qualified legal experts at Lemon Law Now to determine whether or not your defect is enough to warrant a lemon law case.