Lexus vehicles can experience a number of defects that qualify them for a Lexus lemon law claim and buyback. We’ve experienced a wide range of defects that have triggered cases across a range of Lexus models. These include the Lexus CT200h, ES 350, GS 450, GX 460, HS250h, IS 250, LS 460L and many more. Some of the primary complaints we see in Lexus lemon law cases include:
- Transmission issues (shift lag, improper shifting, etc.)
- Engine issues (engine failure, engine vibrations, etc.)
- Warning light errors (check engine light illuminating improperly)
- Brake issues (slow brakes, irregular tire wear, etc.)
- Leaks (water pumps, head gasket, oil pan, etc.)
- Failure to start
In addition, problems such as irregular wind noise, faulty door locks or other elements that pertain less to the performance of the vehicle may qualify for a Lexus lemon law case and buyback.