Lemon Law Now handles all forms of Land Rover lemon law cases, seeing a variety of different defects come through as customers try to navigate how to get back on the road. We’ve dealt with Land Rover lemon law cases across several models, including the Freelander, LR2, LR3, Range Rover, Discover I and II and more. When handling Land Rover lemon law cases, some of the frequent defects we see include:
- Faulty engine (engine failure, engine vibrations, etc.)
- Brake issues (brakes wearing down tires irregularly)
- Transmission problems (issues with shifting, getting stuck in gears, etc.)
- Leaks (Including oil, engine, water pump, and interior)
- Starter problems (engine struggling to crank, not starting, battery dying quickly, etc.)
This list is not comprehensive, and Land Rover owners should understand that even problems related to door locks, windshield wipers and lesser “major” problems can constitute a lemon law case. Speak with the attorneys at Lemon Law Now to further understand what types of problems are eligible under Land Rover lemon law.