At Shainfeld Law, our San Bernardino lemon law attorney has spent nearly 15 producing tangible results for thousands of clients who need protection and legal solutions provided by our California Lemon Law. We can do the same for you.
If you purchased a vehicle in California that is still under the manufacturer’s warranty, yet it requires multiple trips to the dealership for the same issue, you may have a lemon. Contact our San Bernardino County lemon law attorney today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your legal options, so we can create the appropriate solution for your unique needs.
How Can Shainfeld Law, P.C. Help Build My California Lemon Law Claim for Success?
Several factors that will determine whether you have a legitimate lemon law claim in California.
Our experienced San Bernardino lemon law attorney can go over each detail with you during a free consultation.
For your review, California’s Lemon Law Presumption outlines the necessary criteria to file a lemon law claim in California including:
- The vehicle in question was purchased in California.
- The vehicle is under a valid manufacturer’s warranty.
- The vehicle issues/defects were not caused by the driver’s use, abuse, or neglect, substantially impair the value, use, or safety of the vehicle, and are covered by the manufacturer’s written vehicle warranty, or cannot be repairedafter a qualifying number of reasonable vehicle repair attempts.
To determine if your vehicle is a lemon, contact our experienced San Bernardino lemon law attorneys today for a free consultation.
Our California clients are never responsible for our legal fees, as our state and federal laws allow our San Bernardino lemon law attorneys to pursue and collect all legal fees and costs directly from the manufacturer, so our clients pay nothing out of pocket for our services.
What Solution Will the Vehicle Manufacturer Provide Under California’s Lemon Law?
Our San Bernardino lemon law attorney reviews all cases during a free consultation, so our prospective clients know right away whether they have a valid claim.
If you have a valid California lemon law claim, our dedicated San Bernardino lemon law attorneys will present the evidence and demands to the manufacturing and will allow the 30 days required by law to receive a response.
The response typically comes in one of the following offers:
- The manufacturer will repurchase the vehicle.
- The manufacturer will replace the vehicle.
- The manufacturer will offer a cash settlement for the vehicle.
Our San Bernardino lemon lawyers will provide updates at every turn, so you know where your case stands. Most of our clients see results in as little as 60 to 90 days.
What Can I Do to Help Build My California Lemon Law Claim for Success?
The moment you notice performance or structural problem with the vehicle — which may include, but is not limited to, electrical issues, non-working components, braking trouble, transmission slips, or unusual sounds coming from the engine — make an appointment with the dealership or certified mechanic identified under the warranty to address the issue right away.
We must first prove the vehicle has a defect to lay the foundation for a California lemon law claim.
Be sure to keep all dealership records regarding the vehicle’s defect. Keep a small notebook in the vehicle to note any additional problems, and how they impact your ability to drive the car, truck, or SUV, including:
- Conversations you have had with the manufacturer, dealership, or repair shop.
- Retain all receipts and repair orders to create a timeline of the overall repair attempts.
- Each time the vehicle has exhibited trouble, including stalling, jerking, or other issues.
- Instances where you have had to rent a car, take public transportation, taxis, or rideshares while your vehicle was being repaired.
The more information you have to support your case, the quicker we can pursue the best outcome for your claim.
If you are experiencing ongoing car problems and the vehicle is under the manufacturer’s warranty, contact our skilled San Bernardino Lemon Law attorney at Shainfeld Law, P.C., today by calling 310-295-1888 or request a free consultation online to learn more about your legal rights and options to hold the manufacturer for your full financial recovery.