At Shainfeld Law, our lemon law attorney in Sacramento knows that of the over 500,000 residents in our city who own or lease vehicles need them to support their livelihoods.
Without reliable transportation, it is practically impossible to go to work, school, or even run important errands. When our Sacramento County residents have purchased or leased a vehicle that is under a manufacturer’s warranty that is exhibiting signs of being defective – meaning a mechanic cannot fix the issue after a qualifying number of reasonable vehicle repair attempts, they may qualify to pursue a legal resolution through our California Lemon Law.
Contact our California lemon law attorney today to schedule a free consultation to learn how you may be eligible to pursue the manufacturer for repairs, replacement, or a cash settlement for your defective vehicle.
Our lemon law attorney fees are paid directly by the vehicle’s manufacturer, so you pay nothing for our services. Call us now to learn more.
What Evidence Do I Need to Support My Sacramento, California Lemon Law Claim?
The California Lemon Law is a protective piece of legislation that allows consumers to pursue their vehicle’s manufacturer for solutions when they have purchased or leased a defective vehicle that is under warranty.
Your car, truck, or SUV may qualify for a lemon law claim in Sacramento if:
- The vehicle has a faulty defect(s)
- The vehicle issue(s) impairs its use, safety, or value
- The manufacturer or dealership cannot repair the vehicle after multiple attempts
If you believe your vehicle may qualify for a lemon law claim in California contact our experienced Sacramento County lemon law attorneys today for a free consultation.
How Many Repair Attempts Qualify for a Lemon Law Claim?
The California lemon law applies to those who have purchased or leased a vehicle that is under the manufacturer’s warranty and cannot be fixed by the dealership or another certified mechanic after a reasonable number of repair attempts.
The California Lemon Law Presumption labels the number of attempts in different ways, based on the type of defect.
- The vehicle has been in the service location for more than 30 non-consecutive days total for warranty-covered issues and repairs
- The dealer/manufacturer has not fixed the same problem after four or more attempts
- When the defective vehicle could cause serious bodily injury or death when driven, and has not been repaired by the dealer/manufacturer after at least two attempts
Contact our dedicated lemon law attorney in Sacramento today if you believe your vehicle is a lemon and would like to know more about your legal rights and options to hold the manufacturer accountable for the proper solution,
What are the Most Common Types of Vehicle Defects that May Qualify for a California Lemon Law Claim?
Defective vehicles can come with many different types of issues that keep the car, truck, or SUV from running properly, which is why it is important to talk to an experienced lemon law attorney in Sacramento today to learn how you may qualify to file a claim.
Some of the more common types of California Lemon Law vehicle defects may include, but are not limited to:
- Failing fuel pump
- Engine overheating
- Faulty airbags
- Malfunctioning latches, locks, or windows
- Fluid leaks, including engine oil, brake fluid, transmission fluid, power steering fluid, or coolant that leads to serious safety issues
- Seatbelts not working properly
- Transmission problems
- Steering, suspension, or alignment issues
Car trouble can lead to very serious problems on and off the road. If you believe your vehicle is a lemon, you do not have to endure the endless trips to the dealership or mechanic any longer.
Contact our experienced lemon law attorney in Sacramento today to schedule a free consultation to reach the resolution you deserve from the manufacturer.
What Vehicle Solutions Can I Pursue During a Sacramento Lemon Law Claim?
All lemon law cases in Sacramento are unique and require a skilled attorney to review the details of your claim to provide the best outcome, so you can get back on the road without delay.
That may include the following California lemon law resolutions:
- Vehicle buyback
- Vehicle replacement
- Cash settlement
Our Sacramento lemon lawyers will keep you updated on the claim, demands, responses, and resolution timeline, so you know exactly what to expect from our representation.
How Long Does it Take to Reach a Lemon Law Claim Resolution?
At Shainfeld Law, our Sacramento lemon law attorneys review all cases during free consultations, so you can get all your questions answered right away.
If you have a legitimate lemon law claim, we will pursue it aggressively, so you can see results sooner than later. Once we file the claim and list our demands to the manufacturer, the company has 30 days to respond.
That response typically results in an offer for a cash settlement or a vehicle buyback that allows our clients to see results in as little as 60 to 90 days.
Contact our dedicated lemon law attorney in Sacramento today to discuss your case during a free consultation.
Living and Working in Sacramento Requires Fully Functioning Transportation
Both education and healthcare are the focal points of our Sacramento economy, and rank at the top of employers with the most employees in the city – which means our residents need reliable transportation to get to these essential jobs.
Our largest employers in Sacramento include:
No matter where you work or live in Sacramento, if you are experiencing ongoing car problems and are still under the manufacturer’s warranty, contact our skilled Sacramento County Lemon Law attorney at Shainfeld Law, P.C., today by calling 310-295-1888 or request a free consultation online to learn more about your legal rights and options to hold the manufacturer for your full financial recovery.
Directions to our Los Angeles Lemon Law Firm From Sacramento, CA
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 5 hr 56 mins
Total Est. Distance: 382 mi
- Get on I-5 S from I St
- Head south on 9th St toward J St
- Turn left onto J St
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto 10th St
- Turn left onto I St
- Use the middle lane to follow signs for CA-99 S/I-80 BUS S/W Sacramento/I-5 S
- Use the left lane to take the CA-99 S/I-5 S ramp to I-80 BUS S
- Follow I-5 S to Cahuenga Blvd in Los Angeles. Take the exit toward Highland Ave/Hollywood Bowl from US-101 S
- Merge with I-5 S
- Continue straight to stay on I-5 S
- I-5 S turns slightly right and becomes I-5 S
- Keep left to stay on I-5 S
- Keep right at the Y junction to stay on I-5 S
- Keep left to stay on I-5 S
- Keep left to stay on I-5 S, follow signs for Los Angeles
- Use the right 3 lanes to take exit 153B for CA-170 S toward Hollywood
- Continue onto CA-170 S
- Continue onto CA-170 S/US-101 S
- Take the exit toward Highland Ave/Hollywood Bowl
- Take N Highland Ave, Hollywood Blvd, N Fairfax Ave and Melrose Ave to your destination in West Hollywood
- Merge with Cahuenga Blvd
- Continue onto N Highland Ave
- Slight right onto Franklin Ave
- Turn left onto El Cerrito Pl
- Turn right onto Hollywood Blvd
- Turn left onto N Fairfax Ave
- Turn right onto Melrose Ave
- Turn right
- Partial restricted usage road 423 ft
- Slight right
- Destination will be on the left
- Lemon Law Now
Lemon Law-Now Located at:
750 N San Vicente Blvd Suite 800, Los Angeles, CA 90069
We Also Serve The Following Cities: