At Shainfeld Law, our lemon law attorney in Orange County is dedicated to protecting the rights of our California clients when their lives have been affected by a defective vehicle.
Our California Lemon Law provides our residents with the legal recourse they need to hold the manufacturer accountable for their vehicle defects after experiencing ongoing maintenance trouble, that cannot be fixed by the dealership or another certified mechanic after a qualifying number of reasonable vehicle repair attempts.
If your vehicle — whether it is a car, truck, or SUV — is under a manufacturer’s warranty and spends more time at the repair shop than it does on the road, you may be eligible to pursue a lemon law claim in California.
Contact our skilled lemon law attorneys in Orange County today to discuss your vehicle problems before your warranty expires, so we can pursue the manufacturer for your complete recovery.
Our legal fees are paid directly by the vehicle’s manufacturer, so you never pay out of pocket for our representation, thanks to state and federal laws that allow us to pursue and collect all legal fees and costs directly from them.
How Can I Prove My California Car is a Lemon?
Driving an unreliable vehicle is more than frustrating — it can be dangerous.
Fortunately, our California Lemon Law is designed to protect consumers from being stuck with a defective vehicle that requires ongoing, unsuccessful maintenance.
If your vehicle is under a manufacturer’s warranty and is exhibiting any of the following issues, you may have a legitimate lemon law claim.
- The vehicle has a faulty defect(s)
- The vehicle issue(s) impairs its use, safety, or value
- After multiple repair attempts by the manufacturer or dealership the vehicle cannot be repaired
If you believe your vehicle qualifies as a lemon and would like to know more about pursuing a claim against the manufacturer, contact our experienced Orange County lemon law attorneys today for a free consultation.
What is Considered a Reasonable Number of Repair Attempts Before Consumers Can Pursue a California Lemon Law Claim?
Our California lemon law protects vehicle owners who have purchased or leased a vehicle that is under the manufacturer’s warranty from being stuck with a defective vehicle that cannot be fixed by a mechanic in a qualifying number of reasonable repair attempts
Our California’s Lemon Law Presumption states that number as:
- When the defective vehicle could cause serious bodily injury or death when driven, and has not been repaired by the dealer/manufacturer after at least two attempts
- The dealer/manufacturer has not fixed the same problem after four or more attempts
- The vehicle has been in the service location for more than 30 non-consecutive days total for warranty-covered issues and repairs
If you believe your vehicle is a lemon and would like to know more about your legal rights and options to hold the manufacturer accountable for the proper solution, contact our dedicated lemon law attorney in Orange County today.
What Can Consumers Gain From Filing a Lemon Law Claim in Orange County?
At Shainfeld Law, our Orange County lemon law attorneys know each client we represent is unique, and so are their recovery needs.
We provide our clients with the legal representation they need to make informed decisions about how they want to proceed with the process.
It is important to know, only vehicles purchased or leased with a warranty can pursue a California Lemon Law claim.
When we pursue the manufacturer for our client’s claim, we will negotiate one of the following resolutions:
- The manufacturer must buyback the vehicle
- The manufacturer must replace the vehicle
- The manufacturer must provide a cash settlement for the consumer to keep the vehicle and compensate them for the time/trouble
As your Orange County lemon law attorney, we will keep you updated on the claim process, including our demands to the manufacturer, their response, and resolution timeline, so you know exactly what to expect from our representation.
How Long Does It Take to Settle a Lemon Law Claim in Orange County, California?
At Shainfeld Law, our experienced lemon law attorney in Orange County assesses cases during free consultations, so you will know almost right away whether you have a legitimate lemon law claim.
Once we take a case and present our claim, supporting evidence, and demands to the manufacturer, they have 30 days to respond.
The manufacturer’s response typically includes recovery options for a cash settlement or a vehicle buyback that allows our clients to see results in as little as 60 to 90 days.
If you would like to know more about how you can hold the manufacturer liable for your defective vehicle resolution, contact our skilled lemon law attorneys in Orange County today for a free consultation.
Shainfeld Law Lemon Law Attorneys Protect Consumers in All Orange County Cities
No matter where you live in Orange County, our lemon law lawyer represents consumers who need help pursuing their vehicle manufacturer for their car, truck, or SUV’s ongoing trouble, so they can achieve solutions without delay.
Our lemon law attorney in Orange County represents clients in the following cities:
If you are experiencing ongoing car problems and are still under the manufacturer’s warranty, contact our skilled Orange County Lemon Law attorney at Shainfeld Law, P.C., today by calling 310-295-1888 or request a free consultation online to learn more about your legal rights and options to hold the manufacturer liable for your full financial recovery.
Directions to our Los Angeles Lemon Law Firm From Orange County, CA
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Orange County, CA
Total Est. Time: 49 mins
Total Est. Distance: 45.9 mi
- Orange County
- Get on CA-55 N/State Rte 55 N in Santa Ana from Valencia Ave and Newport Ave
- Head southwest toward Lansdowne Rd
- Turn right onto Lansdowne Rd
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Valencia Ave
- Use the 2nd from the right lane to turn right onto Newport Ave
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left to merge onto CA-55 N/State Rte 55 N
- Follow I-5 N and I-10 W to Cadillac Ave in Los Angeles. Take exit 7A from I-10 W
- Merge with CA-55 N/State Rte 55 N
- Take exit 10B to merge with I-5 N toward Santa Ana
- Keep left to stay on I-5 N
- Keep left to stay on I-5 N
- Keep right to stay on I-5 N
- Keep left to stay on I-5 N
- Use the right 2 lanes to keep right at the division, stay on I-5 N and follow signs for I-10 W/Santa Monica/Interstate 5 N/Sacramento
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 134A for I-10 W toward Santa Monica
- Continue onto I-10 W
- Take exit 7A for Venice Blvd toward CA-187/La Cienega Blvd
- Take La Cienega Blvd to your destination in West Hollywood
- Keep left at the Y junction to continue on Cadillac Ave
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto La Cienega Blvd
- Pass by Subway (on the right in 1.1 mi)
- Turn left onto Melrose Ave
- Turn right
- Partial restricted usage road 423 ft
- Slight right
- Destination will be on the left
- Lemon Law Now
Lemon Law Now Located at:
750 N San Vicente Blvd Suite 800, Los Angeles, CA 90069