With over six figures of automobiles being sold as lemons in the United States annually, it’s entirely possible that your Toyota may be experiencing defects that would warrant a Toyota lemon law claim. In the Toyota lemon law buyback cases we’ve experienced, common defects include:
- Engine issues (Engine failure, knocking, vibrating, etc.)
- Transmission problems (irregular acceleration, trouble shifting, etc.)
- Faulty air-conditioning or heating system
- Warning lights illuminated (check engine or otherwise)
- Bad brakes (slow braking, irregular tire wear, etc.)
However, this list is not comprehensive when it comes to Toyota defects that could trigger a Toyota lemon law case. Consult with your legal counsel at Lemon Law Now for more information on whether your Toyota’s defect qualifies under your state’s lemon law code.