At Shainfeld Law, P.C., our California lemon law attorney in Los Angeles keeps an ear to the ground when it comes to vehicle defects, so we can help our clients enforce their consumer rights provided by our California Lemon Law.
Lately, three of the best-selling truck brands — Ford F150, Ram Trucks, and the Chevy Silverado — in California and across the nation have been subjected to consumer complaints that may point to bigger issues that may result in legitimate lemon law claims.
What are the Most Common Complaints with the Ford F150?
Some of the issues being reported by Ford F150 owners may lead to California lemon law claims if they cannot be fixed by the dealership or a certified mechanic.
- Driveshafts causing control loss
- Engine problems, including stalling and replacement requirements
- Excessive oil consumption
- Faulty transmission, including jolting, jerking, slipping, and vibrations
- Windshield wipers do not work, which has led to two manufacturer recalls in 2022
What are the Most Common Complaints with the Ram Trucks?
While Ram trucks are hugely popular, they are generating a lot of problems for our California lemon law clients.
- Defective sunroofs that do not open, leak, or shatter
- Electrical issues, including problems with the sensors
- Fuel tanks fill up problems
- Transmission defects
What are the Most Common Complaints with the Chevrolet Silverado?
The Chevy Silverado may rank third in pick-up sales, but the Chevy brand carries immense value with California consumers.
Some of the most common issues being reported by Silverado owners have included:
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid emission system issues
- Electrical problems, including defective brake sensors, rear parking assist issues
- Engine issues occurring in the first few months of ownership
- Steering wheel locks up occurring without warning and at any speed
- Transmission problems, including slipping and jerking
If you have recently purchased a Ford F150, Ram Truck, or Chevy Silverado, and you are experiencing problems with your pickup truck that cannot be fixed by the dealership or a certified mechanic, you may be eligible to file a lemon law claim in California.
Contact our experienced Los Angeles County lemon law attorney at Shainfeld Law, P.C., today by calling 888-609-2593 or request a free consultation online. We have a 99% success rate, and typically produce results for our California lemon law clients in as little as 30-60 days. What is more, the vehicle manufacturer will be responsible for more than your vehicle, they must also pay our legal fees, so you are not responsible for any out-of-pocket payments.