At Shainfeld Law, our California lemon law attorney has successfully handled thousands of important cases over the nearly 15 years we have been pursuing justice for our clients.
We understand that when our residents spend their hard-earned money on a vehicle, only to learn that it is defective, our California Lemon Law plays a pivotal role in making them whole again.
Our skilled lemon law attorney in California is committed to making the legal process as easy as possible by walking our clients through each step of the California Lemon Law to resolve each case as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Putting the California Lemon Law To Work For Our Clients
In short, our California Lemon Law states that if your vehicle is experiencing ongoing maintenance trouble, and the mechanic cannot fix the issue after a qualifying number of reasonable vehicle repair attempts, you may be eligible to file a claim with the manufacturer for a replacement vehicle or the cash equivalent.
Here is how our California lemon law attorney can help.
- Contact our law firm to discuss your defective vehicle, so we can ask a few qualifying questions about its maintenance records and outline which documents we will need to proceed with your case.
- Provide the supporting documentation from the dealership or certified mechanic that is unable to fix the issue.
- We will handle all the paperwork, filing, and negotiations with the manufacturer on your behalf while keeping you fully informed of the settlement process and ensure your rights are protected.
- Once a satisfying settlement offer is made, we will work directly with the manufacturer to ensure the terms of the agreement are finalized and you are awarded the proceeds.
- Our legal fees are paid directly by the vehicle’s manufacturer, so you never pay out of pocket for our representation, thanks to state and federal laws that allow us to pursue and collect all legal fees and costs directly from them.
Contact Our Skilled California Lemon Law Attorney for a Free Consultation Today
If you are experiencing ongoing mechanical trouble with a vehicle that is still under its manufacturer’s warranty, contact our experienced Los Angeles County Lemon Law attorney at Shainfeld Law, P.C., today by calling 310-295-1888 or request a free consultation online to learn more about your legal rights and options to pursue the manufacturer for your full recovery.